When choosing a marriage celebrant the first thing that springs to mind is 'What is she/he like?'
- I was born in 1954.
- I have one adult son.
- I'm a retired school teacher.
- I'm friendly and relaxed and I try to make your ceremony memorable and unique.
- I was born in Italy and I can conduct wedding ceremonies in Italian.
- I've conducted hundreds of marriage ceremonies since 1995 for couples from a variety of cultures, beliefs and backgrounds.
- A marriage certificate will be issued on the day, these are numbered and encoded security certificates that are only available from the Australian Federal Government. I order a Standard certificate from Birth Deaths and Marriages for you.
- I travel to parks, your place, reception houses, just about anywhere.
- If you have your wedding in a park, I bring a table (beautifully set out) and a dock to play your music and a PA system.